Here is the link to the new .exe file that you need.
If you have more than 1 PC that runs CostGuard, the following steps must be done on each PC. They all need to be running the same version.
1. Log off of CostGuard.
2. Click on this link.
3. select Download. Do not try to run this exe file. You will get an error!!
3. A file named CostGuard.exe will be saved in your Downloads folder.
4. Use Windows Explorer to find the Downloads folder. This folder will now contain the costguard.exe file.
5. Right click and choose Copy of the costguard.exe file.
6. Also use Windows Explorer to locate the file CostGuard.exe in the Program Files (x86) folder.
7. Rename the CostGuard.exe file that is in the Program Files (x86)/CostGuard folder (for example, rename to CostGuard_backup.exe).
8. Then paste the downloaded costguard.exe file into the Program Files (x86)/CostGuard folder (the downloaded file is a replacement).
Then restart CostGuard. Your version will be updated.