1. Find the location of your system file, click File > View CostGuard.ini file, and look at the System= setting.
Make sure you have a backup of your data folder. You will NOT be deleting your data folder but it’s always wise to have a backup.
2. Delete only the SYSTEM folder. Do not touch the data folder.
2. Install CostGuard on new machine. To download, click Trial Version
3. Activate CostGuard by clicking ‘Receive Permanent Activation’ when CostGuard starts up; in the email, be sure to explain why you’re requesting another permanent activation
4. After activating, from within CostGuard restore the data (File > Restore).